Friday, April 1, 2011

One of The Best Movies I have seen...




... and definitely one of my favorites now. I wond't say it it's all that i expected, I was sad that Trin himself doesn't have a more prominently role in this movie, but it's still great, and absolutely incredible looking! Only two more weak points, Michael Sheen deserved a greater role, or maybe, a better and bigger story sequence, he should have been a more important part of the movie, not just a small part of it, pratically just a distraction along the way; and I think there should have been more chases, I don't know, I guess I wanted to see more lightcycles racing and smashing, and maybe other cars too. But the fliers were great though! Overall it's a huge load of fun, and definetly worthy of your time, that is, if you apreciate good movies that actually make sense and are not a whole bunch of crap thrown in your face without thought. TRON LEGACY is fun, it's safe, and it at least makes sense, and leaves you wanting more! Well, the ending sure makes it clear that the story is not over yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment